Fred C. Lowther - Divorce Lawyer Vancouver

Family Law is all we do

If you are going through a divorce or separation, you should be aware of your legal rights.

For over twenty-eight years we have been successfully protecting our clients' rights in all aspects of family law, including spousal and child support, property division, custody and access and common-law relationships.

We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible advice and a highly professional standard of representation relying on up-to-minute knowledge of legal authorities and precedents and a broad range of experience in family law matters.

We practice exclusively in the field of family law, and have represented clients in all levels of courts in British Columbia, from the Provincial Family Court through the Supreme Court and Court of Appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada.

Appointments are available at our Vancouver office, conveniently located downtown on the east side of Howe Street, just a few steps south of Nelson Street and only one block from the Court House.

We have meter parking at our door, or reasonable parking is available at Robson Square underneath the Court House with access from Howe Street. We are also easily accessible by transit.

For more information, call our office for a free initial consultation or send us your completed contact form via email.

Please note that we are British Columbia lawyers and can only deal with legal issues related to the Province of British Columbia (for example, if you or your spouse live or own property in BC, or if your children reside in BC). If your legal issues are not related to BC, you should contact a lawyer where you reside.

Vancouver Office
1030 Howe Street,
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1P5

Close to Transit and Parking, Wheelchair Accessible,
One block from the Court house.


Copyright © 2013 Fred C. Lowther Law Corporation

About Our Firm
Custody & Access
Spousal & Child Support
Guidelines Calculator
Division of Property
Common-Law Relationships
The Court Process
Frequently Asked Questions
Legal Fees
Contact Form