top of page
Lowther Family Law can provide advice on keeping the family home

Advice on Keeping the Family Home

Family assets can include the family home, and Lowther Family Law can help you understand what this means in terms of keeping the house. We serve clients throughout British Columbia, and we can help you determine whether it will be possible to keep the family home, or if it will need to be sold and the proceeds divided with your spouse.

Ultimately, it is the Supreme Court which has the jurisdiction to deal with the division of family property. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the divorce court process.

Note: The information provided above is general information only and is provided as a public service. For detailed information and advice with respect to your specific circumstances, please contact our office for an appointment.

bottom of page